02 HYUNDAI SORENTO 2.5CRDi Engine Parts Guangzhou Hot Sale
|Manufacturer Part Number||KJ-21223|
|Core SIZE||PA 470*628*26 mm|
|Car Type||SORENTO 2.5CRDi 02-|
|TANK SIZE||49.5/ 49.5* 649mm|
Place of Origin
As The Customer Request/ Neutral Packing / Foam Corner Protector
SHENZHEN or GUANGZHOU
Max. Production Capacity
70000 Pieces / Month
Charge sample fee & express fee, but will be return back upon
T/T, 30% deposit before production,
the balance should be paid before shipment
1. Radiator should not contact with any acid, alkali or other
2. It is recommended to use soft water, hard water softening
treatment after use,
avoid to cause the radiator internal blockage and scale production.
3.in the use of antifreeze, in order to avoid corrosion of the
radiator, please be sure
to use normal manufacturer production and meet the national
standards of long-acting
1. Use 100% new PA66+GF30 raw material to make the plastic tank,
shiny & high toughness.
2. Provide more cooling than standard radiators.
3. Easy installation without mounting modifications.
4. Pressure tested and 1 year limited quality guarantee
5. Packing: Strong brown carton with foam, suitable to long sea
freight. Or according to your requirements
6. We test each piece of our product, enhance the overall
performance of your engine.
What to Look for When Buying a Radiator for Your Car
- Construction--- The most trusted and commonly used radiators these days are
those that are made of aluminum because they're tougher and not
prone to corrosion unlike other radiator options out there.
- Tubing---The bigger and wider the tubes in the radiator, the better. The
truth is, wide tubes maximize the contact that the coolant makes
and because of that, more heat is absorbed from the engine. Aside
from the width of the tubes, the thickness also determines how
quickly the heat can be absorbed. Generally, the thickness of the
walls should be minimized.
- Airflow--- For the radiator to function effectively, air should be able to
flow freely through the core. That means radiators that have more
fins are recommended by engine experts. However, too many fins
could actually crowd and block the right airflow. A radiator with
15 fins is the best choice because it allows air to move freely for
proper heat dissipation.
- Radiator Fans---Believe it or not, mechanical radiator fans can eat up as much
as 20 horsepower or 6500 RPM and that's the reason why you should
switch to electric radiator fans. By using electric radiator fans,
the movement of air inside the radiator would be improved and as a
result, there's less chance that your car's engine would overheat.
- Coolant Restriction---For your car to operate at optimum levels, it's important that
coolant should never be restricted. You see, no matter how well
built a radiator is, it's as good as useless if its coolant is
actually being restricted.
So before buying a brand-new radiator for your car, you better
consider all things that were mentioned above that's because you
don't want to spend anything on something that would simply
|Factory Address||Guangcong Road No:18 Conghua Economic Technique Development Area,
Guangzhou, Guangdong, China|
If you are interested in our products, please feel free to contract
us and let us know your inquiry.
We will offer you best price and we are looking forward to
establishing long-term cooperation with you.